LeeRayl on Nostr: Glad we decided to stay an extra day. I needed a day to recover before heading back. ...
Glad we decided to stay an extra day. I needed a day to recover before heading back.
We have had some discussions and decided we are going I-81 to I-40 to New Mexico. Then cut up through southern Utah and spend a couple days around Canyonlands/Brice to scout out some rides for next spring.
We will figure out getting home to Seattle from there.
Planning to be home in 7-10 days depending on fun and weather. Heading home can be slower for us and looking forward to it.
#roadtrip
Published at
2026-10-19 23:16:29 UTCEvent JSON
{
"id": "c8156441f1176f235527926525b97daff4034f876855c7948dfc18697f0fb41e",
"pubkey": "99330274d759a1579924f14940bb1558c7925ffbcdb2c25cf099d05750592c85",
"created_at": 1792451789,
"kind": 1,
"tags": [
[
"t",
"roadtrip"
],
[
"proxy",
"https://infosec.exchange/users/leerayl/statuses/117470120457361707",
"activitypub"
],
[
"client",
"Mostr",
"31990:6be38f8c63df7dbf84db7ec4a6e6fbbd8d19dca3b980efad18585c46f04b26f9:mostr",
"wss://relay.ditto.pub"
]
],
"content": "Glad we decided to stay an extra day. I needed a day to recover before heading back.\n\nWe have had some discussions and decided we are going I-81 to I-40 to New Mexico. Then cut up through southern Utah and spend a couple days around Canyonlands/Brice to scout out some rides for next spring.\n\nWe will figure out getting home to Seattle from there.\n\nPlanning to be home in 7-10 days depending on fun and weather. Heading home can be slower for us and looking forward to it.\n\n#roadtrip",
"sig": "b679ff94159829e1bebce2e573d031cad64165615879f93132c2e49e8e803b0ec7c327acfe0ec6e7002e763ecbd547cbfff2a21acbe9df063dd15ad018906b3f"
}