🚨 Urgent Health Update 🚨
After more than two hours of waiting and consulting with doctors and hospital administration, and due to the severe lack of medical resources, the ongoing blockade, and shortages of medicines and equipment, a decision has been made regarding my surgery.
I was informed that the operation carries very high risks, and I signed the consent despite this, because not intervening could lead to a further deterioration of my condition.
If the surgery is not successful, I may have to remain in the hospital with a device placed in my legs instead of receiving full treatment, due to the lack of necessary equipment.
The situation is now extremely serious and difficult. I am going through severe psychological distress and fear for my health future, while still urgently needing financial support.
I am now crying heavily as I think about my family… they have no support except me after God. Please do not forget my family, and do not leave them alone in these difficult circumstances.
Any share or support can truly make a difference in this critical moment.
Black Aziz Anansi :vm: (npub1zek…rz6a) Aral Balkan (npub1p09…m5vl)
https://chuffed.org/project/133500-support-diyaa-a-home-a-future-and-hope-lost-in-gaza
#Gaza #GazaVerified #mutualaid #Palestine #humanrights #humanity #compassion #kindness #health #mutualaidRequest #donate #helpgaza
Please read Diaa’s message to all respected members of Mastodon in his own words.
The deadline is tomorrow, and the situation is urgent.
Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your kind words, support, and sincere human compassion. I am more grateful than I can ever express.
To clearly explain my situation: the total amount required for my treatment is a little over $2000. So far, $800 has been collected and already used for essential medical tests, scans, and initial evaluations of my condition.
Today, after consultations with an orthopedic consultant surgeon and several doctors at the hospital, I was informed that my situation is very complex and serious. There is a very high risk—up to 90%—associated with the surgery due to the severity of the femur injury, a broken fixation screw, and misalignment resulting from the previous operation.
If the surgery is not successful tomorrow, or if it cannot be completed safely, I may urgently need treatment outside of Gaza. Otherwise, there is a real risk of losing my leg, God forbid. This reality is deeply painful for me and keeps my mother awake at night, and affects my younger sisters as well.
My condition has also physically worsened; there is significant swelling, redness, and visible signs of bleeding in my foot, along with severe, unbearable pain.
This morning, I was taken to the hospital by ambulance due to the intensity of the pain—I was unable to stand. I am still suffering from severe pain and difficulty moving.
Unfortunately, I was transferred to the hospital this morning, and I do not know what will happen next. Everything I have gone through can be seen in the video, which shows the extreme pain I am experiencing.
I remain holding on to hope, and I am deeply grateful to everyone who has supported me or tried to help. Your support means so much to me in these difficult moments.
https://chuffed.org/project/133500-support-diyaa-a-home-a-future-and-hope-lost-in-gaza
Black Aziz Anansi :vm: (npub1zek…rz6a) Aral Balkan (npub1p09…m5vl)
#gaza #palestine #Photography #iran #israel #lebanon #japan #china #trump #russia #gaming #journalism